- Created: Sunday, 23 October 2005 19:17
- Last Updated: Sunday, 23 October 2005 19:17
- Written by Ulf Hagström
- Hits: 2289
|Member since:||Founder 1999|
Fishing Pike in Stockholm at spring time and streaming fishing with a fly for grayling or trout.
|Best fishing experience ever:||Pike fishing in Åland in 2000 and 2001 which was crowned with a pike of 8.5 kg. Vättlefjäll 2002 with a stunning beautiful trout of 1.6 kg on a dry fly, and of course the expedition Kaitum 2002 and the Sandåslandet in 2004|
|Dream fishing in the future:||Kola, Kamchatka, Alaska and Kuba
|Drinking at fishing:||A moderately cold ALE|
|Food at fishing:||
Björn's Reindeer stew or smoked grayling
|Other things worth to remember:||- 69 pikes in two days in Åland 2001!
- The first Grayling caught on a fly
- The first fish caught on an own tied fly
- The 4 kilo Sea Trout caught on a Pike fly in the spring of 2003!
- Grayling at 1 kilo in Rostoetno in the summer of 2004
|Functions within Elmer:||Fly-tying guru and Pike fishing enthusiast
|Elmer members about Uffe:||Uffe is above all a very talented fly tier and is very careful and patient, two good qualities for a good fly tier. He has a deep interest in emntology and is always looking for fun new fly patterns to try out. Together with Björn, he writes most of the articles to the web site. He is a versatile fisherman but has a special liking for pike fishing with a fly.|